Saturday, January 24, 2009





There is no choice in the "Pro-choice" agenda. Christians are followers of Christ-we are to want what He wants.Do you think He wants unborn children to be destroyed? Do you think He wants a child to survive abortion only to be left in a closet or strangled? Apparently, there are citizens of this country who label themselves Christians and support abortion. Frankly, it breaks my heart. If you can find it in the Word where Jesus would be an advocate of abortion, I'd love for you to share it with me. I cannot find it anywhere and those of you who claim Christ but support abortion (which includes voting for political officials who support abortion and infantcide) SHAME ON YOU!!!! I realize this sounds harsh and I will probably be labeled as judgemental, but I don't think God expects us to remain silent in issues of Truth. Christian America is drowning in apathy.

No comments: