Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Busy Day

Every day is a crazy day around here, but today was especially productive I think.  We began by cleaning the kitchen and living room.  I can't stand to do anything else when I know I have a messy kitchen and living room.  Then, we thought we'd try and figure out why our kitchen sink kept backing up.  I took out the elbow pipe and, sure enough, discovered the culprit.  A butter knife and two watercolor paint brushes.  It's a wonder anything passed through there at all!  Should've gotten a picture.  Next, we put up Eastwood's crib in his bedroom.  He's been sleeping in a pack-n-play in my room and has outgrown it.  Plus, I have a six-year-old who still likes to crawl into my bed in the middle of the night.  I don't have the room for two!  So, we are starting Eastwood early.  There is a full-sized bed in his room as well, in case I have to bunk there some nights.  I know.

We finally got around to school.  I'll blog more on that later.

Then Helana and I made homemade play-dough.  More later.

Then we made Dad a strawberry pie for his birthday tomorrow.  To read the details on that, click on our cooking blog.

Helana had a bath, then we cleaned her room and put laundry away.  Finally, we straightened up the living room and now she is in bed.  I told her she needs to start staying in her bed all night now.  We'll see how that goes.  Not well, I predict.

No comments: