Many thanks to
for awarding me
I can’t express how much it means to me that someone actually READS my blog, let alone LIKES it! lol!
So, the rules for accepting this award are as follows:
Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass it along to 15 blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy.
Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
Let’s see….7 things about myself…..
1. I was raised a PK (preacher’s kid)
2. I first met my husband at camp when I was 11 and he was 13, but of course had no romance. We didn’t meet again for eleven years; when my dad became the pastor of his family’s church. We married three years after that.
3. I love to read. My favorites are thrillers.
4. I majored in Drama in college, with an emphasis in stage management.
5. I think Grace Kelley is the most beautiful woman to have ever lived, followed closely by Audrey Hepburn.
6. I cannot function properly if I think my kitchen is messy or dirty. It consumes my thoughts until I at least do the dishes and “unclutter” the counter.
7. LOL-I once came in third place in a putt-putt golf tournament in Fontana Village, NC. (I wonder what made me think of that just now?)
Now, the fabulous blogs I would like to pass this on to:
Life of this SAHM
Our Crazy Little Life
Serving God and Family
Spots, Paper and Scissors
We Don’t Have It All Together
Training Happy Hearts
The Things We Find Inside
The Road to Here
Retro Housewife: The Remix
Polka Dots and Pinky Swears