Sunday, November 21, 2010

Story of the Week

I have stumbled upon a site I am very excited about. I just discovered Story of the Week, released by The Library of America. LOA is "dedicated to publishing and keeping in print authoritative additions of America's best and most significant writing". Each weel LOA will email subscribers a story, poem etc that is meaningful to American literature. Those of you who appreciate the classics and great literature are sure to love this site and the weekly emails. The latest story is Hunting the Deceitful Turkey by Mark Twain. Along with the story is a brief biography of Twain. I cannot wait for future stories!

Oh! And the best part? The email subscription is FREE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron