Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dino Study

As I mentioned in a previous post, we are studying dinosaurs right now.

We are presently talking about fossils.  A couple months ago I found what is claimed to be part of a vertebrae of a dinosaur fossil on eBay. 

104_3434

The above is a pic of where the fossil was  polished to show the pink blood cells still visible inside the bone.

104_3435

Here is another angle.  If you are able to look closely at the bottom left, you can see the same pink, only in its rough form.  I tried to get a close-up pic of this, but could not get the camera to focus clearly enough.

 

Now I of course have no way of knowing if this is legit, but it looks authentic to me.  I do know that legitimate dinosaur fossils have been found with the red blood cells still visible. 

This causes me to ask, “How come millions of years is enough time for man to evolve from the pit or wherever, but isn’t enough time to dissolve of red blood cells in a dinosaur bone?”  Just like reading this blog, my sarcasm is free. Smile

 

Earlier today I posted a beautiful song by Buddy Davis.  Here is another to go along with our dino study.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I like your sarcasm! LOL