Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fun New Store!

A few posts ago, I mentioned a great new online store that was opening soon.  Well, McKinney Peaks is now up and in its Beta Testing stage.

mckinney peaks logo

McKinney Peaks currently offers home décor, NCAA products, Melissa & Doug, outdoor gear, toys and more!

 

Here are some of my favorite products up for grabs: (click the picture to go directly to site location)

I_See_the_Moon_Figurine

How precious is this “I See the Moon” figurine?

 

23rd_Psalm_Kitchen_Set

The 23rd Psalm kitchen set, including towel, oven mitt and pot holder.

 

 

Shabby_Chic_Corner_Cabinet Shabby Chic Corner  Cabinet

 

Cottage_Garden_Candle_StandsCottage Garden Candle Stands

 

 

I love birdhouses and this Noah’s Ark Birdhouse is adorable!

Noah's_Ark_Birdhouse

 

Wooden_Shape_Sorting_Learning_Clock   Here’s a great tool to teach both shapes and telling time, as well as number recognition!

Flex_Octopus_HatHow cute is this sun hat for your little one?

Holy_Family_FigurineAnd let’s not forget Christmas…it’s just around the corner!

 

These are just a few of my favorites.  There is much more at McKinney Peaks.  Go check them out!

No comments: