Friday, September 2, 2011

Feature Friday!

I am really trying to be more organized and focused, including where this blog is concerned.   I also follow so many wonderful blogs that I hardly have time to read most of them.  Bad Marcia!   So, in an effort to be more organized and disciplined in my blogging, I am going to attempt to set a weekly goal of blogging at least 3 times a week.  One way to do this, and an excellent way for me to get back in touch with the blogs I follow, is to do a Feature Friday where I will feature this week’s family blog, blog pertaining to Biblical studies/Christian character and a featured post. Take a moment or two to check out these great blogs and  I hope you enjoy and benefit from them as much as I do!
Without further ado,  here is the first installment of

feature friday
Featured Family Blog: 

A homeschool mom of five shares her adventures, insights and faith.
 

Featured Blog on Christian Thought/Doctrine:
Featured Post:
Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!

 

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

I enjoyed looking through the links you gave; thanks for sharing them.
Blessings to you and keep on enjoying the moments!
Check out my blog sometime @ Living Waters by LeAnn
http://lgwilliams.blogspot.com

Kayla Garcia said...

Thanks for sharing the helpful blogs and for stopping by mine! :)

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I recently spend days cleaning out my reader and narrowing down the blogs that were still active and of interest to me. It is so nice to be able to click on and read a blog.

Thanks for sharing!