Monday, November 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Challenge and Day One

In an effort to follow Philippians 4:8, I am challenging myself and my readers to spend the next 30 days to find at least one thing for which to be thankful.  With Thanksgiving fast approaching, the time couldn't be better.   Consider your daily blessings and choose at least one on which to focus that day.


Today, I am thankfull for the grace that God showers upon me daily.  It reveals itself through salvation, my family, my home. 

My first thanksgiving is a general one, a good way to get the ball rolling.  I invite you to share your thanksgivings on your blogs or just with your family.  Most importantly, don't forget to thank God for all He is doing in your life.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Love this idea! I had to run to my Bible to check out Phillipians 4:8 and was happy to see I already had it underlined. :)