Monday, December 20, 2010

Nay’s Wedding

My nickname for my sister is Nay; just to clarify.

She was married on December 11 2010 to a great guy, whom I’ll call Nathan.

Our dad, who is a minister, performed the ceremony. I was matron of honor, Nay’s friends Kellie and Kim were bridesmaids, and cousin “Tessa” and niece-in-law were Jr. Bridesmaids.  Cousin “Emma” and another niece-in-law were flower girls and Beauty was the “bell ringer”.  The wedding was decorated with a Christmas theme.  The flower girls and Beauty walked out to “Silver Bells”.  Beauty’s job was to ring the bell, announcing the arrival of the bride.  She did a FABULOUS job!  I was afraid she’d melt down when she saw the crowded pews, but instead she hammed it up.  She danced down the aisle, twisting from side to side and was thoroughly adorable.  Her daddy was so proud, as were we all!

104_2968 Isn’t she cute?  She absolutely insisted upon wearing a veil.

No comments: