Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope yours is filled with joy, contentment, family and an appreciation for all that is good.

I am thankful for many things this year, of course. Grace. Love. Family. Home.  Food. Clothing. Hub’s job. Wants fulfilled as well as Needs.

I am deeply grateful for the country in which I was born, raised and continue to live.  Sure, the moral decline of our nation broadens each day; but we still live in the greatest nation on Earth.  I also live in a wonderful state.  I have the freedom to worship God and raise my children in the Lord without fear of death or imprisonment.  As a woman I have equal rights and freedoms as man.  I am able to home school my children with no involvement or interference from the government.

God bless America and God bless you this special day.

1280x1024-Thanksgiving-Wallpaper-2 thumbnailCAPOVMECkentucky-state-flag_full

No comments: